APPOINTMENT OF: for gluing any material: wood (osb-panel), metal, plastic, mineral wool, flexible expanded polyurethane (foam rubber), stone.
Glue BFM-6 can be used as a binder in obtaining wares and coatings of various dispersed materials (claydite, crumb rubber, sand, etc.).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Bonding surfaces must be protected from dirt, dust, grease and oils.
Glue is applied to one surface of the sprayer, by brush, spatula or roller.
To reduce the bonding time, after applying the glue layer at it was sprayed water at the rate of 15-30 ml (approximately 5% based volume the glue).
After compounds of surfaces being bonded is desirable withstand at a constant pressure, preferably in the press. For faster curing press temperature may be raised to 70 ° C.
Final strength glued products is achieved after 24 hours.
Works on laying the coating is recommended in dry weather.
The prepared glue mixture with a filler to put an even layer on the prepared (primed) base and rolled with a roller.Foot traffic is possible after 18-24 hours after paving.
In view of the multiple factors influencing the processing and application of the material, the data do not relieve the user from the responsibility for the quality of their own trials and tests.
Conditions and glue storage temperature: Hermetically sealed packaging dry heated room, the ambient temperature.
Warranty period of storage: 3 months from production date.
Technical characteristics of the glue:
1. Color: Light yellow to yellow
2. The viscosity of 3000 mPas
3. Solids 90%
4. Density at 20°C 1,1 kg / cm
5. The viability:After applying the water 100 min (no catalyst)In the presence of a catalyst:0.10 min 80%0.20 min 60%0.30 min 40%
6. The final curing time at 25 ° C for at least 12 hours
7. The optimum application temperature glue 22-25°C
8. Operating temperature - 60 ° C to + 80°C
9. Glue consumption, g / m2 100 ÷ 150
10. Consumption the glue (as binder) 100:10