Cyanoacrylate adhesives - the most promising and versatile materials that meet the current level of scientific and technical progress. The use of these adhesives can significantly reduce and simplify the production cycle of products and equipment due to the small curing time, improve the quality and reliability of the products, fast and accurate eliminate defects, reduce additional jobs for the preparation of adhesives.
Cyanoacrylate adhesives are characterized by:
• high adhesion to a wide variety of materials:
- Metals (steel, aluminum, brass, titanium, etc.),
- A tree;
- Plastics (except polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon)
- Textiles, leather, etc.
• Fast cure (rapid setting time ranges from a few seconds to a few minutes)
• maintaining performance at low and high temperatures,
• excellent dielectric properties
• high-quality adhesive.
-when used does not require special activators or solvents,
-economical due to the low flow rate.
Adhesives used for bonding parts and articles exposed to high mechanical and thermal loads, for fastening parts of different materials, for example:
- When bonding belt drive machinery
- When bonding of unloaded conveyor belts
- When bonding rubber seals and other profiles to each other and to metal painted and unpainted
- When assembling electronic assemblies and components, and electronic equipment, etc.
On the basis of cyanoacrylate glue creates a conductive adhesive for bonding - cold soldering contacts in electronic equipment, which brooks no heating.
Adhesives type TK give an adhesive compound having a high strength and heat resistance, and are more often used in different areas of mechanical engineering and instrument-bonding components exposed to high mechanical and thermal loads.
Adhesives such as KM are recommended to obtain more flexible bond experiencing vibration loads, and a sharp temperature drop. They are used for bonding of optical components and elements for fastening electrical and radio to the circuit board.
Clay ECA-EO is used for bonding glass, crystal, porcelain, metal, rubber, various plastics (except polyethylene and Teflon), and combinations of these materials.
Adhesives and electro-conductive components are used to attach a variety of materials and components for assembling electronic components and pa diotehnicheskoy apparatus. Are two-component adhesives. Cyanoacrylate adhesives have the water resistance (30 days. At 40°C and 98% humidity) and a frost (at -60°C over 1 month).
Cyanoacrylate compositions are exposed repeated temperature change from -60 to +80°C (at least three thermal cycles for 3 hours at each temperature) as well as more stringent thermal shocks (e.g., KM-200, KM-201, KM-200 at a temperature of thermal stress -196 to +20°C on quartz plates, TK-200, TK-201 - 50 such as thermal stress).
The setting time of adhesives and adhesive joint strength depends on many factors:
- The temperature and ambient humidity during bonding.
- The amount of adhesive, - The thickness of the gap.
- Purity of the surface - The open time of the adhesive, etc.
- When bonding rubber seals and other profiles to each other and to metal painted and unpainted. - When assembling electronic assemblies and components, and electronic equipment, etc.
The best results are obtained when bonding surfaces with a minimum clearance (less than 0.1 mm - for low-viscosity adhesives) at 20-25°C and a relative humidity of 55-75% open time of adhesive on the surface to be bonded with a maximum of 20.
When bonding surfaces with a gap of 0.1 mm (0.3 mm) and at low relative humidity environment to accelerate cure activators or recommended use of glue in gel form (the gap to 0.4 mm). Activators are used and the use of glue to attach the boards of radio by creating enveloping layer of glue (KM-203) on the perimeter of the details.
Thus, cyanoacrylate instant adhesives bonding have indisputable advantages:
-Easy to apply,
-Otvezhdayutsya without heating,
-Resistant to thermal shocks,
-Economical due to the low flow rate,
-Firmly adhered, -Are insulators, etc.
- Purity of the surface,
- The open time of the adhesive, etc.